Thursday, April 16, 2009

Leavenworth Pics

Here are some pics from Leavenworth this weekend... they're mostly of Johnny's new problem Thunderdome in the Mad Max cave at the JY Boulders. Good times.

I think I'll be heading either out to Leavenworth or up into the forest of Gold Bar this weekend, for a fun day of exploring and cleaning some projects we found this winter. School is still keeping me busy, but I'm starting to feel a lot better and should be climbing soon, so it's easy to stay psyched.

Also, I'd just like to take a moment to note Adam Classens' blog, Koan Bouldering. Adam is a really nice guy, and he's been crushing recently... I recommend checking out his blog for cool pictures and videos of Adam and friends bouldering in the northwest. Keep up the good work Adam!

Without further ado, here are the pics:

Joel on Thunderdome
Cole Allen on Thunderdome
A Toilet in the Snow
Camping Monkeys
The One, The Only... Max Hasson

No comments:

Post a Comment