To join the WCC, go to the Gold Bar page on the WCC's site and follow the instructions. Once you are a member, you will receive a WCC sticker and the combination to the gate. Membership is free.
Please understand that the WCC is acting within the constraints of the limited privilege that Manke Lumber has granted it. You can help to preserve vehicle access to the Gold Bar boulders by following the rules posted at the gate:
- Display your Washington Climbers Coalition membership sticker and Discover Pass.
- Drive slowly and do not park so as to block the road.
- Be courteous and respectful of other users, Manke Lumber Company, DNR, and law enforcement representatives.
- Do not drive off the roadway.
- Do not cut down trees. This is timber land.
- Do not share the access combination with others. All users of this privilege must be registered members of the Washington Climbers Coalition. The combination is changed regularly and only WCC members will be given the new combination.
- Access is a benefit for WCC members, but comes solely at the invitation of Manke Lumber Company. Access is a privilege, not a right.
- Climb at your own risk.