Monday, February 16, 2009

Starburst Video

I want to give a big congratulations to Johnny Goicoechea, who just tied for 6th place at ABS nationals in Boulder this weekend! It seemed like a really strong field of competitors, and I'm not at all surprised that Johnny placed so well. His performance is a great representation for the Northwest, and validation of all of his talent and training. Nice job Johnny!

For now, here are two more test videos, I'm still working on the video hosting... This video is me climbing the problem Starburst in the Upper Labyrinth area in Leavenworth over two years ago. If anyone knows who put this one up, drop me a line.

This next video is an old one I made of two good friends from New Hampshire climbing two classic problems on North Mountain in Hueco Tanks. The music is by Nico Muhly. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    I hope you are well. I can't find the Starburst problem in your guidebook. Has the problem been renamed?

    Dmitriy

    ReplyDelete