Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Good as Gold

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks in Gold Bar. The forest has finally started to really dry out. Joel, Drew, Cole, Cortney, Carlyn and I returned to the forest with "beginners eyes" and found some amazing new climbs scattered among existing classics. We also tried some existing problems with some success: Drew came close on Johnny's futuristic Gorilla's Nest, Cole sent the Bearded Lady, and I managed to climb Jamrock, my summer-of-2006-nemesis, after a five-year hiatus. Here are some photos...

Joel on the FA of Pretty PossumCortney on Joel's New Problem Popul VuhCarlyn on Metroid PrimeJeremy on The Bricklayer DirectCortney on WaterHonchoName Those MonkeysThe Tiger's Nest CaveBryan Smith on the Topout to Tiger's Nest (unbouldererd as of yet)Joel Campbell Is A Cleaning MonsterNon-Anonymous Litter - Please Help To Keep Gold Bar Pristine!!!John Helmiere on the FA of Climbey McBoulderJamrockSky Valley Sunset

In other news, I graduated from law school on Sunday! Good job me!

The good news is that three years of stress, hard work, and interaction with a generally obnoxious environment are behind me. The bad news is that I will be spending the next six weeks studying for the bar exam, which is even more stressful and time-consuming... But this in turn has a silver lining: I have been amassing some nice footage that I won't be able to edit this summer, so I should be able to put together a longer video this fall. More on that later...

1 comment:

  1. SilverGoldBull is your reputable precious metals dealer. They will provide you with bargain, real-time prices and they will make sure that your precious metals arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete