Friday, May 29, 2009

More Gold Bar Info

It has just come to my attention that the gate at Gold Bar can be easily circumvented via a small dirt road just before the turn... I'm not sure if it is permissible to use this entrance, but the abundance of ORVs and other vehicles using the road seems to indicate that it is probably all right for now.

Also, I have learned recently that the Access Fund, fresh off of a victory in securing access to the Index Lower Town Wall, has discussed the option of working with the DNR to secure the Reiter Foothills area for non-motorized use only. This seems to be a real possibility, which is exceptionally encouraging. I'll update this site with any more concrete information that I receive.

I hope everyone's been enjoying this beautiful weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment